I've been a mommy for almost two years. I can't believe I'm actually doing it. I can only hope and try my hardest to be the best mom I can be. I'm always worrying that my past will affect kash. And I don't want it to. But if he is affecting by depression or anxiety or anything, I know that I can help because I have been through so much. I love him so much and would hate for him to go through it, but we can make it together.
On another note, there's only 3 days of work for me at the daycare for the rest of my life. 6 days til we move up to price. And 13 days until I marry the man of my dreams. I cannot wait. I watch wedding shows ALL the time and it makes me want to get married soo much more. I love him so much and I can't imagine my life without him.
Yesterday I had my bridal shower, thank you to all the family and friends that came and for the wonderful gifts. We got so many things that we need and I'm so excited to put them in our house. Thanks again everyone. I love you all!!
And a happy mothers Fay to all the moms and moms to be :)))
You are stronger than you think you are.. You are an AMAZING mother!
ReplyDeleteLove you!!!
I am going to miss you like crazy!