Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Wednesday, May 5, 2010. The past few days have been overwhelming and fun. We have been packing and cleaning. Which makes me extremely nervous to move. It's going to be very scary to not have my mommy 15 mins away. And the fact that we have to pay for EVERYTHING by ourselves. Wow.

We are packing, packing and more packing. We planned on moving the week of the 17, however the manager at price(mike) called Tyler this morning and said that one of his parts techs past away last night and they need Tyler to work asap. So Tyler is officially scheduled Monday may 17 in price Utah. So thus changing our plans to moving sat(may15) and sun(may16). It's going to be hard to move down in just two days. Hopefully we can do it. So this means I have 8 days to pack. 17 days to get married and all the days in between to finalize wedding plans and buy the rest of the wedding items. I'm so excited.

On Monday I called the grooming place I want to work at to see if she was still interested. And who'd a thunk she's way interested and casual. She told me to get moved in and call her when I'm ready. I'm so happy. Now to find out what I want my career to be. Blahhhh.

Let's see kash has his 18m well check on the 11th. Holy poo my baby is 18m old!!! Crazy. He's doing very well. Not much talking yet. He says
Dada
Mama
Papa
Puppy-which is ba in a high voice
Kitty
Binkie
More
And he babbles
I really wish he would say more so he's not screaming and crying when he wants something.

Anywho. That's it for now. :))))))

No comments:

Post a Comment