Saturday, July 9, 2011

Feeling good

Day Forty Seven


Lately I have been feeling pretty good about myself. I like my hair, I like my face, I like my feet. I'm been trying really hard to say thank you to compliments instead of deflecting them. I've been pretty confident about how I look, depending on what I'm wearing. Sometimes I even find myself staring at myself in my side mirror while we are driving. I've also been heating my negative thoughts and trying to tell myself they are lies, I even told tylers boss that something he said to tyler upset me(it was something that brought on negative thoughts).
Things have been going good. I got my grooming stuff and have started on that. I have chunk a hair cut and didn't do too well. I was pretty upset about it until tyler made me realize he was my first and I was being too hard on myself. I guess I just felt like I was just supposed to be good because its what I want to do. But I realize now I need practice and I WILL get better.

Kash is doing really good, he is so cute. He had such good manners and says the cutest things. I love that I'm lucky enough to spend everyday with him and watch him grow up. Even if he can be naughty, I need to take a step back and just love him. He was so cute tonight playing wii bowling. He is a natural.

We are looking at buying our first home sometime in the near future, then I can start my business and grow as a person. I'm very excited and I get a little ahead of myself sometimes. But I'm taking it one step at a time and I'm going to practice a lot.

Things are looking up and I'm feeling good.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.2

No comments:

Post a Comment