Thursday, June 23, 2011

Update on Life

Day Forty Six


Things are going pretty good around here. I recently just got my check for school, but since our credit union isn't down here we had to open an account and now I am waiting on our debit cards so I can order my stuff for grooming school. I can't wait any longer. I just want to be doing what I love and not feel like I am a waste of space.

I have started therapy, and have gone two times now. My therapist is great. He's so nice and tries to help and understand in any way he can. He actually talks more about my anxiety and it seems to be that I get anxious about things and then that puts me into depression. I didn't think of it that way. I've been trying to decide if I should switch pills or just up my dose. My therapist thinks I need to see a psychiatrist, so I've been trying to get a hold of my Voc rehab counselor but she hardly answers or returns my calls. Anyway.

Kash is doing really good, he gets bored so easily and I run out of things to do with him. I find if I lock him in his room he actually plays with his toys and reads his books, but why does he have to be forced in there? Lately he has been waking up in the middle of the night saying the monster scared him. But last night he slept in his bed the WHOLE night! We are wondering if there is something in his room that is actually scaring him or if he is having nightmares. Kash loves to help Tyler with anything ESPECIALLY if it involves tools. He's such a cute boy. He is so smart and says sentences SO well. He always surprises us with something he learned that we didn't even know he knew. He loves trucks and digging in the dirt outside. He is now going potty without help, unless its poop. He can be a pill when he wants to that's for sure. But I know its just when he gets bored or needs attention. He loves animals and it always telling me that he loves Roree and that she is cute. I can't believe he will be three this year. He also loves swimming, hes always telling me he wants to go play in the waves. He can count to ten all by himself and always sees S's everywhere. I love him so much.

Tyler and I are doing good. I can be difficult sometimes and I know it can be very frustrating for Tyler. Luckily my therapist is helping and even said Tyler can join me in some sessions.

We've been having some money issues only because we haven't been smart. But we are working on a new plan and hoping to get better. With no extra money coming in we feel very stuck, and we can't really do anything extra. Gas money has killed us the most. We weren't very smart when we decided to move to East Carbon. We will be moving back to price when our lease is up.

life seems to be good at the moment. Kyle is down for the summer and its been fun having him here.

No comments:

Post a Comment