Wednesday, September 14, 2011

behind

Day Forty Nine


I'm behind in my blogging. I really need to get back in the swing of things. I love blogging, letting my feelings out. But for some reason I lack the motivation. Most of you know, we moved back to my parents house. We got in a bad financial situation and needed to come back to sort things out and pretty much "start over". We are paying off debt and saving for a house. I feel good about our choice, its hard not being on our own but its nice being close to family and saving money.
Things are going good. Kash is getting bigger and smarter by the day. He's always saying cute things that catch us off hard and make us laugh. Today he did his hair then told me "he's a cool guy". Tyler says he needs to be on the show kids say the darndest things. I can't believe he will be three in two months! He is getting so big and I am getting baby hungry! Tyler and I talked about it and for our situation, we will be waiting. I'm kind of sad about our decision, but I know it will be the best for our family. I need to finish school, we'd like to be in a house, and in a stable financial situation. I really want another baby, sometimes I feel like we will never get back on track to get a house.

Hopefully Tyler can finish high school and go to college for a career. I can start my business and we will become more stable. Lately I've been trying to find a psychologist to get back on a medication that is right for me and hopefully start therapy again. I have been feeling okay most days, but things with my brain are still bothering me and I need to learn how to deal with it. Plus my self esteem hasn't been the best lately and its been causing tension with Tyler. I really want to lose weight easily, preferably lipo suction. But I'm dreaming, so I get upset about it. And it turns into a downhill spiral.
Anyway, things are going. Just thought I'd update.














eight easily, preferably lip suction

No comments:

Post a Comment