Day Fifty
Tomorrow I am calling my personal doctor, my obgyn and a psychiatrist. I'm going to get a few things straightened out and a few things set up. I need to talk to a psychiatrist to find a pill or pills that will work. I've been feeling okay this past week. I got upset about a few things yesterday and Tyler talked to me and is trying to work with me. I am very grateful that I have him. Sometimes I feel like a giant burden and that he is more likely to leave because he doesnt really have to stay like my mom or something. He's been really good to me though.
Tonight my family went to a park and played some hot lava tag and bocci ball. Its so nice to hang out and get some exercise too, we need to do that more often.
I just thought I would do a little update.
No comments:
Post a Comment