Wednesday, April 28, 2010
Wednesday, April 28, 2010. Today our lives changed. Today we got the news that we will be moving to price. Today is one ofthe happiest days of my life. I don't think you know how excited I am to be in a house just my boys and I. I am soo grateful that we can have this opportunity. Almost everything is in line for us to move. I am putting my two weeks in tomorrow and after the 15th of may we will move to price. I'm already thinking of how to decorate and how I want our yard to look and that I get to clean and garden, which sounds silly but it's true. I want to buy lots of cook books and cook awesome meals. I want to buy those outside fire stick things to put in our backyard. I want a firepit and trees. This is soo exciting. Yay. Well that's it for now. I'll let you know more details later. :))))
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment