Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Unbearable

I'm very upset today, well this week. Let's see on Saturday my phone wouldn't load anything, not even my messages, so I did a reset on it(hold the home and off button for 7 sec). And then it wouldn't turn back on. It froze with the apple sign and a black screen. I don't have a computer so I can't get on iTunes and restore it. I'm hoping that will fix it or i have to buy a new phone. I'm so mad. Plus I've been reading on apple support and it seems 3G owners are having problems and apple doesn't seem to be doing anything unless your phone is under warranty, and lucky me, mine isn't! So yet again life is showing me that there is no point. Over the fourth of July my awesome uncle fixed my screen-good right? Then I loose my whole phone- always bad! I honestly can't handle it anymore. Whenever something good happens, it's always and I mean ALWAYS followed by something bad. What am I supposed to do? I had pictures and life stuff on my phone. I'm OVERlY mad. And it's always me too. Tylers phone is perfect, Tyler has a job, Tyler has a good life. But Shannon gets to suffer. Always suffer. Oh on the bright side we have -66 dollars in our account. Ohh grrrreat! That's just great. I'm so happy. I sooo want to live. This is the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment