Anyway.
We came down to salt lake for the 4th of July to celebrate with then fam. It was soo nice to be with them. I miss them so much. When I'm with them I'm so completely happy. And now that I'm home I'm feeling home sick. And sad. I love having our own place. I just wish it was a tad closer. We went to the kaysville parade, as usual. Then had lunch and slipNslide at grandma millers. Kash loved that!

Then we went down to tylers family and hung out with his extended family. Kash played in the dirt and got super dirty. Then the most anticipated event of the day, eaglewood fireworks!!! It was so fun to hang out, people watch, dance and play on the bouncy toys. Then watch the fireworks! Kash loved everything. Even the fireworks! He kept saying boo boo la la after the fireworks and we aren't sure why. Haha. It was awesome. Here's some pictures.



-expressing, for you.
No comments:
Post a Comment