Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Update

Well the past few weeks have been stressful to say the least. I went to vocational rehab July 26th, they made an appointment for me aug 31. That is sooo long to wait. We barely have enough money to make it most of the time. I hate asking for money, but what else do I do? I'm calling places. When will I get hired?

Me and Ty fight so much, only because we are so tired and stressed over money.

This past weekend was international days in price. We went to the kids day on Friday and kash got to climb the wall. He was scared at first but really liked it!



Later in the afternoon on Friday we got grass!! I love it so much. The boys did most of the work. Thanks boys! Kash loves it. Everytime we walk outside he says, grass? He's so cute.



Then on Saturday grandma picked up kash and I to go to the parade. It was pretty fun. Kyle got to be in the parade because he works at carbon rec.


Later in the evening we went to my grandparents for dinner. Grandma Karens sisters, mom and Ashley were there.

Kash loved playing with brinlee. They both got to jump on the tramp together. I got some pretty good videos of them.

Just recently my best friend broke up with her boyfriend.
She's pretty upset about it. I love listening and being there for her. It makes me want to be a therapist some day. I want to help her any way I can. I hate seeing her in pain. It makes me sad. Hopefully talking to me helps some.

Anyway, life is the same, but I'm trying to be more positive.


Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

  1. i know it's really hard been there it will get better why don't u check on the rec center where kyle works when he goes home maybe there will be an opening

    ReplyDelete