I was trying to think of things I could do at home to make money. One was taking in 2-3 kids while their parents are at work. It would be nice for a few reasons. But hard for other reasons. So I just told tyler if any of his co-workers need a babysitter, I can. I know I won't be able to find a night job thats only a few hours a week. Mostly because all of price closes at 7 or 8. And that would mean I'd have to start earlier in the afternoon. So I'll just wait.
So recently I wanted to become a vegetarian. I didn't quite commit. So I gave in. But I just watched vegan gal, and she talks about meat and other stuff that freaked me out. So I'm pretty sure I want to be vegetarian, possibly vegan. I just want to feel better and eat better, ya know? So I'll learn what to eat/cook and I WILL be vegetarian!
Speaking of feeling better, You've probably all heard this. I hate the way I look. ABSOLUTELY hate it. From my fat stomach to my love handles. I'm seriously considering lipo. I can't stand looking at myself. So if I eat healthier, exercise and nothing changes, I'm getting lipo. I don't care what anyone thinks about that.
I have an exercise plan, I just need to get my butt in gear. Plus its only 3$ to go to the gym. WHY NOT!! I am sooo lazy, its horrible. Yet again, depression. Makes me have no motivation. WOO :/
I cannot believe that my baby will be TWO in 2 months! holy crap! Where did the time go?? He's such a smart kid! He amazes Tyler and I everyday! Just recently we were out at night and saw some bats. I told him they were bats, kind of like birds and they are nocturnal. So he started saying nocturnal bats!! Oh my heck! The other day while Tyler was putting him in the jeep, Kash(while holding his cup) kept yelling to Tyler "Hoe Dat" and we couldn't figure it out until I realized he was saying "hold That" so stinkin cute!
He also says:
helm me-help me
hoe me-hold me
wuv oo-love you
foam-phone
He loves going around the house, pointing to things and saying what they are.
I love him so much!!
This past sunday, Tyler parents came down.
We went to Gordon Falls, then around in the desert. It was super fun. Ashley and I got two tiny lizards, brought them home and set them free haha..
We are heading down in a few weeks to see family and to get a bed(YAY.
We are also celebrating Oct birthdays with my family at Fat Cats! it will be a BLAST!
Oh, This past week we got our pictures taken. So here are some of them..


No comments:
Post a Comment