Well as most of you know, yesterday I had an appointment with a therapist for vocational rehab. I was super nervous, as usual. Plus I was by myself. But when I got there I felt very comfortable and I was able to tell her what was going on without getting nervous. She asked me lots of different questions. Then she got to my depression and anxiety. We figured out that I have social phobia(which we knew), chronic depression and obsessive thoughts. I was very relived that she understood me and didn't criticize me. I was so happy when I told her what was wrong and she would say I'm sorry sweetie. I felt that she actually cared. And thats what I needed. They didn't let me know when my next appointment will be so I will call the middle of next week if I don't hear anything. I feel so much better. And I feel we are moving in the right direction.
I'll let everyone know when my next appointment is.
:)
-trying get this out
No comments:
Post a Comment