Day Forty Two
I started Cymbalta eight days ago. Things have been going good. However, I have some side effects that I'm not sure are worth it, unless they get better or go away. They are kind of personal and I'm not sure I'm going to share what they are. One is that I have a feeling that I have to go to the bathroom, but when I go, nothing comes out.
I have to choose between the side effects and being happy(which SUCKS!) I'm not quite sure. I am giving it another week or so then I will talk to my doctor.
Other than that things have been really good. Tyler and I are good(no fights), Kash is really good. He is doing SO well on potty training. We just need to work on nap time and bedtime.
The house is good, I love it! The neighborhood is really nice too! I'm hopefully going to be starting a garden this year!
Tyler got a motorcycle to save gas money, since we'd have to take out a loan to pay for groceries and gas here soon :) He loves it. It's kind of old, but it's running good and he knows he HAS to wear a helmet or he can't ride. It was pretty cheap too, and we didn't have to get a loan for it. It's much better than him driving his jeep 50 miles a day, when it is 60$ to fill.
Just thought I'd give everyone an update. Sorry I haven't been sticking to my everyday thing.
Have you checked out WIC to help pay for grocerys? You may qualify.
ReplyDeleteAlso, give the meds time, side effects should settle down a bit and if not then defiently talk to your doctor.
Definitely check out WIC for food, it will save you tons. Glad you're feeling better and hopefully the side effects will settle.
ReplyDelete