Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Getting back into the swing of things

So its been a very long time since I have blogged, and I'm feeling like I really want to write more, so I have decided to start a new everyday blog.

Day One!

So today I had therapy, which is going great! I am doing so good! I feel so happy and awesome. I have been pushing myself everyday to stay strong and push away negative thoughts. I am so proud of myself, I have worked so hard and its finally paying off. I have been on effexor for about two months now and I love it so much! It is helping me so much. Tyler and I are doing really good, we have been really communicating with each other and haven't been arguing as much either.

Kash is doing really well, he is so big and smart and he amazes me everyday with the things he knows. He can count to ten all by himself, he knows lots of letters and he loves being a crazy boy! He is so cute and always says the cutest things. I have really been baby hungry lately and I am hoping sometime soon it will be time for another baby.

I am still trying to get my groomng business going. Things are going alright, I'm still looking for clients, but they will come. I have also wanted to start making and selling jewelry. I just love being creative and I know people will love my creations.

We are still living at my parents house, trying to pay off debt and save for a house. Tyler is still working at O'Reilly as assistant manager. He is actually trying to find another job wt the moment. He isn't feeling appreciated anymore. So he is looking for something better. I am working at a daycare in west Jordan, its going pretty well. I'm just wishing it was closer or that I could just start my business and be making a good amount of money.

Well that's pretty much it. I hope someone is reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment