Thursday, March 1, 2012

Dancing happiness

Day two


Today was pretty good. I love staying home with my baby boy. He is so cute and funny. We love turning on the radio and dancing around the house. He is such a awesome little dancer. We are pretty sure he gets his moves from grandpa Rod.

We have a really hard time getting him to stay in his bed at night and I am at my wits end. I have tried pretty much everything. Does anyone have any ideas on what we should do to keep him in bed and to fall asleep at a decent time?

I have come up with some goals for myself that I am excited about. I would like to get my business going and bringing in regular income, I would like to start making and selling jewelry, I would like to make cloth diapers for our next baby, I want to go to the gym at least two days a week, drink more water, limit sugar and soda and do fun activities with my son.

I am feeling pretty confident and can't wait to get started!

1 comment:

  1. Great job Shan! For Kash, try rewards. A sticker chart so he can "earn" a toy if he stays in bed. Remind him that Mom and Dad have their bed, G/G have their bed and Kash has his bed and we all see each other in the morning. Or you could try a specific toy or "snuggly" that he ONLY gets if he stays in his bed. Good luck, that's a tough one!!

    ReplyDelete