Day Three
Okay, so I really hope there weren't people out there checking my blog waiting for the next post. I am sorry! I feel so motivated to blog everyday and then I just get lazy! I should really have a reminder or something. Anyway I will catch up and hopefully stay on top of it.
Lets see on Saturday my friend Angela and I went and got best friend tattoos! I love them they are so perfect! I love getting tattoos, they make me feel so pretty! After our tattoos we headed over to her house to play some video games and hang out. I love Angela, we have so much fun together.
Today was good. Kash has been sick for the last couple of days and he hasn't had much sleep so he was pretty cranky. I put him down for a nap to catch him up on sleep, but when he woke up he was still so whiny and was screaming so much it was giving me a headache, so I decided we wouldn't go to bowling and that I would rest. I later woke up and we got to go to my grandma kings for dinner. Kash got to see trace, which is his best friend. He and trqce LOVE to play! They are so cute to watch.
After we got home from grandmas, we all played games and watched Americas funniest home videos. I love playing games with my family, we have such a good relationship.
We are trying a new routine for kashs bedtime to help him stay in bed and fall asleep faster. We are starting with a bath at 7:45pm, then brush teeth, jammies, books and into bed. If he gets out of bed, we just put him back into bed without saying anything. We just started tonight, and it didn't go quite as planned. We were kind of late getting started and he did get out a few times, but I think he is asleep now. He still went to sleep pretty late, so we will just keep trying and hopefully he will fall asleep earlier.
Well that's pretty much it. Goodnight!
That is the perfect way to put him to sleep, with silence. Nanny 911 does it all the time. I am proud of you. I love and miss you
ReplyDeleteThanks! We love and miss you too. We will have to come visit soon!
ReplyDelete