Let's see, Monday I called 5 or 6 places and most aren't hiring or said turn in and app just because. One even said when the manager makes her decision she'll make the calls. Pretty much, why are you calling, dumb girl. Kinda hurt, but I got over it. So I was feeling okay. Just not great. It was still a let down. Tuesday I called a few others including smiths. The manager answered and I told her I applied and asked if she had a chance to see my app(it was the STUPID electronic one). She got on the system and this is what she says, "did you even answer the questions?" I said yes, I thought so. "well you must not of, or didn't do it right." Oh, I thought I did them. "You're at the bottom of the list, it says you aren't a good hire." oh, okay. "Why don't you apply again and give me another call after." okay, bye. So I thought maybe I forgot to do the questions or went too fast. So today we went over to use grandma and grandpas computer. I got on, got through my information stuff. Then I started the questions, when you start it even says "work quickly". So I couldn't of been going too fast. I remembered the questions so I did do them. And then in hit me, hard. Those stupid freaking questions. "you are always cheerful" and your answers are agree, strongly agree, disagree and strongly disagree. Um agree, I'm ALWAYS cheerful. Uh huh, every moment of every day. Or, "you thought seriously about quitting high school" I did quit high school, agree? "when you need to, you take it easy at work" uhh, disagree. I don't get it. How are they supposed to get to know you through a computer. But then I still have to go through an interview. What's the point, you asked me 3 million questions, you should know me by now. I just can't get over the fact that, I was at the bottom of the hire list. Come on. Did I tell you the day after I applied at kmart I got an email saying I didn't fit their something or another. Just from doing the stupid online %^*"&$! I ranted to Tyler the whole way home, came inside, laid on the bed and cried. I can't do this anymore. I can't keep failing. My self esteem is plummeting. I just want to crawl in a hole. I should just start packing. Move back home. Obviously this is a sign that we can't do it.
On another note(but kind of the same note) there is two places that are hiring, they are both online. Blockbuster and payless. I tried applying today and for blockbuster I can't, because apparently there isn't one in price and for payless I can't because, when I search, it won't bring up price's because they aren't hiring. When I know they are. So I am done with technology. What ever happened to the ol' fashioned paper app. It's gone already. And it sucks.
So that's what's happening. More bad. Always bad.
Except kash. He's good. He's learning more words like:
Bee byy-Jeep ride
Derrdee-dirty
Doww-couch
Nuuunk-chunk
Aaboo-Malibu
Poopy
Pee-pee
Munk-milk
Aaanneee-laundry
Melm me-help me
Ouu-out
Myymuu-smile
Preepee-pretty
Dash-kash
I love him. He's what I live for at this point.

-Expressing, for you.
No comments:
Post a Comment