Saturday, April 24, 2010
I'm very frustrated and upset about this whole Tyler transfering thing. Yesterday the manager called Tyler and was telling him that tylers district manager told the price district manager that Tyler is not transfering. And didn't even give him a reason. Just said no. I'm so mad. Tyler works his butt of at that place and all of a sudden the aren't giving him credit. I'm so mad and upset that they would do this to him. He's upset and hurt. Despite the district manager telling him no, the manager still wants to talk to him. So now hopefully Tyler can tell him lots of positive thugs and he will take him. I want the more than anything. I want to start doing everything for myself and starting school and having a garden and cleaning my own house. I know this sounds silly, but I can't wait! 28 days til I marry the man of my dreams. I'm so excited and want it to come faster. I love him so much and can't wait to be his wife. We are so close to being finished with everything. I bought the mens ties today. We just need tylers ring and the food. Yay!!! I've decided that I like blogging. And I hope people read it. Because I love to read about peoples lives. Kash just seems to be getting cuter and cuter. He does new things every day and is always talking about balls and airplanes and kitties and puppies. Oh, we are going up to price Wednesday and Saturday to Sunday. So I will let you all know what happens. :)))
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Love reading your blog!! Hope things go well.. Well pray and keep our fingers crossed! Love you!
ReplyDelete