Tuesday, April 20, 2010
Well it's Tuesday. Not much different from yesterday. Tylers boss got demoted yesterday and Tyler might have to train some new guy. They pretty much got told they aren't doing their job, even though they put so much into that place. Tyler is pretty upset and wants to quit. He's going to apply at some places and see what happens. This makes me a little nervous. But I k ow how he feels because I hate my job so bad, so I can't give him too much. On another note I REALLY need to finish the rest of our invitations. I only have 30 more. I can do it! Our wedding is now 30 days away. Holy crap that seems soo soon. We've been waiting almost two years for this and now it's finally here. Well that's pretty much it. Kash has started saying little words like more and no no and cheese and he really loves to say Da Da. He says that for everything haha. He has his 18 mo appointment in a few weeks so we'll see how he's growing. Alright that is all. Thanks for reading. :)))
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Keep at it Shan, you can do it! We all know how it feels to hate your job. Just keep looking and trying. Something will happen! Love that Kash is starting to talk, can he come teach my boys??
ReplyDeleteKeep going Shan, you can do it. We all know how it is to hate your job. Just keep looking and something will come.
ReplyDeleteThat's great that Kash is talking, can he come teach my boys?? :)