Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Well today is our big "go to price to find jobs" day. I really want this. We could finally be on our own and happy. Yesterday I called some places to see if any of them were hiring and I was in luck. One lady told me to email my resume to her and to come see her. So I'm hoping that this is it. It's a dog groomer, so that's with animals right? Yes and that is what I'm looking for. Then we would be so close to the college and I could finally go. I'm so excited and I REALLY want this to be it for us. So right at this moment we are on out journey to new things. Tyler has put his two weeks in and is going to see if the checker in price will take him. I'm looking at the grooming place and anywhere else pretty much. So I will let you all know what happens. :))))

No comments:

Post a Comment