Thursday, April 22, 2010
Well we did it. Yesterday was so exciting and new. Tyler went to the checker three times and all threes times the manager wasn't there. Bummer. I went and talked to the owner of a dog grooming place and it went really well. She basically told me she will wait for us to get married and move up there then give me the job. She even said I could come in for a trial day. Which is awesome. My grandparents rent out a few homes down there and one of them may open in May. So that would be awesome too! This morning Tyler called the manager and he seemed really interested in taking Tyler. And he said he will talk to the district manager today and let Tyler know. This is soo exciting. I couldn't be happier. On another note our wedding is now 30 days away. Holy crap!!! We almost have everything done and I can't wait!! Kash started saying more while he signs it so now I can hear what he wants when I'm not looking at him. He loves to play outside and look for the airplanes and motorcycles and while stop whatever he is doing once he hears or sees one. He can also spot a ball ANYWHERE. He says baaa and points and we have no idea where he is seeing a ball. Haha. Well life is good and we hope to hear good news from the price manager. We will let you know!! :))))
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Shan! I'm so excited for you and your little family. I'm so proud of you guys for following what you feel is right. Praying for things to work out for you. GOOD LUCK!!!
ReplyDelete