Well as most of you know, I have an interview Friday. Which I am way happy about but extremely nervous. For two reasons, one-just the actual interview. Talking about myself, getting asked questions that I'm not so sure of. And two-if I don't get the job, I know it's gonna hit me hard. I HATE failing. It's the worst possible thing that would happen to me. It makes me question EVERYTHING! My ability to do the job, my self esteem, what did I do wrong? Was I too quiet, did I say the wrong thing, how did I look, I messed up bad, they don't like me. All of that. And then it brings me depression and I don't want to try anymore. It just hurts. And then I can't bring myself back up. I just feel like it's all my fault. There's always better people out there. That's all I ever think. I'm only kind of good enough.
Anyway, that's why I am dreading and wanting friday. Blah :/
-Love you all! Shannon Mackay
No comments:
Post a Comment