Tuesday, June 8, 2010

June 8 10:45pm continued.


And I already got declined from kmart, and all I sent in was the stupid online crap. I hate this so bad that it brings my depression and then I hate that and it just brings more. It's a vicious cycle. I'm so bored at home that I sleep. And then I feel horrible cuz Tyler works ten hours and I'm home sleeping. Grrreat. I'm such a wonderful wife. I feel awful. I feel like I should be doing more. But all I can do is apply and wait. How dumb! I'm so mad. I better find a job soon or we'll be forced to move back. That would be lovely. Annnnd I need to get my GED. Good luck with that one. I feel helpless.

One another note. Kash is getting bigger and bigger. He's started telling lots of stories about his day and things that happen. Even though we don't know what he's saying, he sure does. He's so cute but soo naughty sometimes. I feel like all he's hearing all day is "no". And I feel bad. It's hard to redirect him when he's touching the hot candle warmer or climbing on things. I'm trying to tell him other things instead of "no". We're working on it. He's so cute, I love him so much. I'm so glad we have him. Anyway it's getting late. I'll update later. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment