Day Twenty Nine
I feel like I get annoying. I ask/tell Tyler all the time if I'm pretty, or that I'm ugly and I don't think I'm good enough. I got "beautiful" tattooed on my arm for a reason, but even seeing that everyday isn't helping. I need to tell my brain facts, not lies. It's been probably 6-7 years that I've been telling myself that. Being teased in jr high and high school doesn't help either. Why do people have to be so mean? I don't get it. People are so judgmental, so selfish, so hurtful. I was teased a lot in jr high. Even still people are mean. I try my hardest not to judge without knowing. My expectations for myself are very high. I don't think I will every reach them, in fact.
I didn't go to school, I didn't call VR(I just forgot), I did clean the house, did some dishes. I'm seriously dreading going to school. My grandpa asked if he could call my teacher, and I told him yes. Thanks grandpa! Only a little bit longer, then I'll have meds. I can do this. I CAN DO THIS!
Today I am happy Tyler said I'm not annoying.
No comments:
Post a Comment