Day Thirty Five
I finally went to school.
I walked in and there was only one other student(which relieved a lot of my anxiety), I signed in, and my teacher looked at me and said "I am here to help, what are you working on?" So I told her, I got to my computer, started working for about 10 minutes and she looked over at me and said "How are you doing?" I said I was fine(and I was), she said "And you'll tell me when you need help, right?" I said "yes, I will."
I worked for about 10 more minutes and needed help, and I asked for it! It felt so good. She taught me a few things, even gave me a calculator. I then proceeded to get 100% on my test. I was SO thrilled.
I started the next one, needed more help, and got another 100% on that test.
In the last 15 minutes I finished another test with 100%, and asked for help EVERY time I needed it!
I came home SO proud of myself. It may not seem like a big thing to some of you, but me talking to people, let alone someone of high authority, is a really BIG thing for me.
I am so happy I asked for help today. I am going to school tomorrow, looking forward to getting some more 100% :)
Good job Shan! You are doing so great, keep up the good work. Remember, one step at a time. One test at a time. One conversation/question at a time. YOU can do it!
ReplyDelete