Sunday, February 6, 2011

Superbowl

Day Thirty Three


We had a good day. It was finally warm enough for Kash to be able to pay outside. AND he took a nap! YAY! We mostly just hung out. Tyler got home from work around 2:45pm, he played a video game, then we headed over to Ted and Tina's for the Superbowl!


We had SO much fun. Ted AND Tina are such great cooks! The food was AMAZING! They are so much fun to be around. I laugh almost the whole time I'm there. Kash LOVES playing with the boys. The Packers won! That's who I was voting for since Tyler was voting for them haha.

I'm dreading school tomorrow, but I HAVE to go. At least my grandpa called my teacher so she knows I need help.

Today I am happy we had such a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment