Thursday, February 10, 2011

Family is the BEST thing!

Day Thirty Seven


We have been having SO much fun! I love my family and Tyler's family! Today we got our federal tax return, went to breakfast with Kyle, and got to go to the mall!

We hung out at Tyler's parents for a few hours, then went to the workshop that talks about mental illness with my parents and Kyle.

It was so good, I loved listening and feeling like I'm not alone. We brought Kash and he got to play in the daycare. Things were going fine, until we heard him screaming bloody murder. Tyler ran out to see him, and I could still hear him crying so I went out also. I saw him and he said "mama" and I said "its okay, whats wrong?" He pointed to the room we were in and said "grampa, grama?" I think he was just scared that we left him or something, he calmed right down, Tyler stayed out with him and I went back to finish the half hour we had left.

We came home, watched wipeout and had skillet cookies! YUM!

Good day with family!

No comments:

Post a Comment