Day Thirty One
Tyler had another day off(lucky me!) today. However we didn't get to sleep in. We had a few errands to run, so we went on a jeep ride, then walmart, then paid rent. We came home, ate lunch and Kash was put down for a nap.
We have quite a bit of money coming back from taxes, and we've decided we each get some money(after saving 1600, and paying off some debt of course). I am pretty excited to get new clothes that aren't stretched from when I was pregnant.
While we were watching the Shaytards(the youtube family), Shay was cutting one of his boys hair into a fohawk, I looked at Tyler and asked if we could cut Kash's hair into a Mohawk. So we did it! He looks SUPER cute!! Here is a photo:
After Kash didn't take a nap, we decided to go out by the fairgrounds and play around, here are some photos of that:
Today I am happy we took Kash out twice!
No comments:
Post a Comment