Day Thirty Two
Good days are hard to come by these days, but I have had AT LEAST 3 in the past week! I've been doing really good with myself(as in depression/anxiety). Kash has been a pretty good boy. He is so cute. He says full sentences now, he likes to repeat everything we say, and he also likes to test his limits. He needs constant attention every waking moment. That is super hard for me, but I am learning its better than him doing something naughty. Most of our fun stuff is packed and we don't have the money to buy lots of stuff for him to do, but I have been trying really hard to find things around the house to play with. Today it was a bag of rocks from our wedding. I put them in a bowl, filled it with water, put a few of his trucks in it and he played for half an hour. It was SUPER windy today, so outside wasn't an option, unfortunately. Instead I turned on pandora and we danced and cleaned the house.
I have been trying to put him to bed around 8-8:30 so that he will wake up earlier and have a better chance of taking a nap. Today he DID take a nap. I REALLY look forward to "me" time. No matter how old he gets there will ALWAYS be a go-to-your-room-so-mommy-can-have-a-breather time. I NEED that time.
We had dinner with my grandparents tonight and played some Uno, with their seven new rules. It was FUN! My grandpa also told me that my teacher said I need to go to school so she can help me. I am going to school on Monday for sure.
We had a good day. One day closer to meds,moving,friend,birthdays,and a dish washer :)
No comments:
Post a Comment