Day Thirty Four
Sometimes I feel like I have nothing to blog about unless something goes wrong or if only if I'm having a bad day.
Things have been relatively good. We really need to get paid so I can buy some crafts for Kash to do. He hasn't been outside for a few days(today it was his choice not to) I feel he is getting bored. And I've really noticed that if we aren't giving him attention all. The. Time. He gets into things, climbs on things, pretty much anything to get our attention. But I have ran out of things to do.
I haven't really been sticking to our schedule either. Which has thrown me off. I feel like we are sitting on our bums all day long. I'm really hoping for warmer weather so I can start taking him on longer walks without freezing to death.
I didn't go to school, again. I do this all the time, school gets hard, someone offers to help, and I STILL don't go. What is wrong with me? I want to go. Maybe I just don't push hard enough. I AM going tomorrow. FOR SURE.
Only three days till we get to see family!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment