Day three
Today was tyler's day off. We spent the day cleaning and packing. I can't tell you how unbelievably happy we are that we get to move into a bigger house for a lower payment. We are hoping I won't have to quit my job, but depending on how much we spend in gas I just might have to. But we will try it first.
I am so pumped that I am finishing school AND that I get to get my diploma! That makes me feel so good! I just need to stick to a schedule and keep going! I can do it! My teacher said I should be done by may/June. That's not too far away! I really want to learn. I feel like I am so dumb sometimes and I need my brain to stay fresh. So hopefully I can get into college and possibly get a degree or just learn more!
Today was a great day. Kash has been a little naughty, but that's normal. He loves doing whatever we are doing. He's so cute.
We got our gas bill today and boy are we angry! Last months bill was 146, so we turned down the heater and thought we'd have a lower bill. Ha, think again. Our bill was 171! I am SO frustrated! It's like no matter what we do, we will never be fine on money. Where are we supposed to fine 171? Pull it out our butts I guess. I am so ready to move and hopefully have a lower bill.
Anyway. We are watching finding nemo. Kash wants to change the movie to flushed away, even though he chose finding nemo. Silly boy. He didn't have a nap today and is being a little grumpy. Is it 830 yet?!
I love my little boy and my wonderful husband.
Come back tomorrow?
Loves!
Me..
-trying get this out
Yay for a bigger house.
ReplyDeleteJust be aware that a bigger house usually means bigger heating bills. More house to warm/cool.
That was a big shocker for us when we moved into our house.