Day five
As most of you know, my hair is pretty long. I love it long. I am most certain I will not cut it ever again, other than trimming. But, I am hating the whole brushing my hair out after I shower. That is a GIANT task. My hair gets so snarled that I am literally ripping out my hair as I brush. So I did a little research and found that I should use a pick comb instead of a brush. Ok, tried that. I do use conditioner and that doesn't seem to help either. Also I have dandruff stuff my not all day just when I get out of the shower? I love my hair oh so much, but the moment I have to brush it I want to shave my head! Does anyone have any tips on shampoos or what I can do? OH, and my hair seems to get SO greasy after nothing. I have not been using any hair product other than shampoo and conditioner for about 3 weeks now and it still gets way greasy, fairly fast. I really need this to stop before I pull a Britney and shave my head. Please let me know ANYTHING!
see ya!
It might not be dandruff but dry scalp. Head and Shoulders makes a dry scalp shampoo/conditioner that works good. For the tangles, buy tangle spray; we use Suave Kids Detangling spray. Even after Hailey laying around and then sleeping on a ponytail all day/night; and then showering it got the tangles out w/out too much trouble. About the oily, no guesses. :( we all have dry hair :)
ReplyDelete