Day Nineteen
Uneventful days=not so interesting blog.
We woke up and I was REALLY determined to clean the house. I turned on the music, started in the living room AND bam, I had no desire to clean any longer.(I'm not quite sure if a needy two year old helped with that or not)
I hit a GIGANTIC wall. About as big as the great wall of china, I'd say. I sat on the living room floor. Hoping maybe some sort of, well, anything would make me want to clean....nope. I finished at the living room.
I was kind of selfish and just played a video game. We lounged around, in our jammies of course. Lunch time rolled around, we ate, and I put Kash down for a nap.
Tyler got home at 3, we played a little bit, then headed to my grandparents for dinner. Grandma Karen wasn't feeling good, so we just played their Wii and hung out.
That's pretty much how our day went. Uneventful. Lazy. Tomorrow will be better. I will stick to our schedule better and I HAVE to finish cleaning or I will go crazy.
Kash wanted to "watch dradone" again, so that's what we are doing.
No comments:
Post a Comment