Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Not so much

Day Twenty Two



I don't even feel like blogging today, which is weird because I love typing and expressing my feelings. Tonight, not so much.

I just got Kash out of the bath, he decided to drink some of my summers eve(hopefully he won't be sick) I am so angry, I am constantly telling him not to do that or pour water on the floor. I leave him for 2 minutes and all hell breaks loose.

So I am not happy. Plus I disappointed everyone by not going to school today.

So there you have it.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry today was a "not feeling it" kind of day. Just know it's OK not to be OK all the time. It's OK to feel whatever you're feeling. Just remember there's always tomorrow. Be present in all of your moments as they're happening. Don't worry about yesterday or tomorrow. Live in the in between.

    ReplyDelete