Day Seventeen
Today was the second day of our daily schedule, I found it won't really work on Friday mornings as well as the other days, mostly because bowling is Thursday night and we usually don't get home till around 11:30pm, so Kash either wakes up SUPER early(this morning was 7am) or its later, around 9am. I was frustrated that he woke up so early when we went to bed so late! I need more sleep, PLEASE! I put him back in bed, and we officially woke up at 8:45am, which is 45 minutes later than our schedule says. So today was a tad off and I was a tad irritated.
When didn't do very much this morning like I should of. And Kash was being naughty and pushing his limits. Nap time finally rolled around and I got a little break. I did some dishes and played a video game.
Kash is so cute, he's beginning to put sentences together, like " I got a chip" or "you hear that noise?" I love seeing him put together the things we've taught him.
Tyler arrived home at 4pm and we hung out, ate dinner and watched some shows. By about 7pm Kash was super bored and starting to get into EVERYTHING! So I asked him if he wanted to play a game, of course he said yes. I decided we should play hide and seek. I told him the concept and daddy got to count first. He was so funny. He was loud and laugh and wouldn't sit still, but you could tell he was having so much fun! Whenever it was my turn to count he would run away from his hiding spot the moment I got to ten. Then it was his turn. He only counted to three. Tyler hid in the shower and I was in the bathroom in a corner. He ran past us at least five times. We both said his names a few times till he finally found us, it was the funniest thing to him(and us for that matter!)
After that we played a fish game he has and built some towers out of blocks. He is such a good boy when we interact with him, he listened and was good the WHOLE time! We will stick to our schedule so he gets his needed time with us. I love my little boy. He amazes me every day. Whenever he accidentally steps on your toe or something and you say "ow" he'll say "what happen?, You otay?" You tell him, "no you stepped on my toe" and he'll kiss it for you. He's such a nice boy! He's so smart, he'll tell us something we didn't know he knew all the time!
We are doing really good sticking to our budget and haven't had any money problems for about a month now! My last day at the grooming place was Wednesday, I'm feeling pretty good about it. Now that we have a set schedule, I shouldn't get restless as easily. My boss told me I can come back any time. Just to let her know. I am really hoping to either go back and learn grooming from her or to just learn it on my own and start my own business.
I am feeling pretty good. We are headed in the right direction. There is only about a month until we move! I am so excited! My best friend, Angela, is coming down the week before to help us finish packing and I'm going to be 21! I am feeling old now! ha ha.
Life is good. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment