Saturday, January 22, 2011

Fun filled evening

Day Eighteen



We had another good day today. We started the day off with a jeep ride. We took Roree with us too. She normal does fine on car rides, but this must have been too much for her. While we were trying to get across a frozen little creek, I felt her stomach contracting. I quickly opened the door and she threw up. I felt so bad! We turned around and just stopped off the side of the rode to play around. She drooled the whole time we were driving. My jacket sleeve was pretty wet. She did good other than that though. Hopefully she'll get used to it and this won't happen every time we take her out.

Most of the day was spent hanging out and playing video games. Then the time came to go to our friends house. We were SO excited!

We had so much fun! I laughed almost the whole time we were there. Kash had such a good time! He was running around, playing and jumping! The adults played a few rounds of Yahtzee. I loved every minute of it.

Good day over here!

No comments:

Post a Comment