Saturday, January 8, 2011

Water, water and more water!

Day Four


I found this app on my phone, that takes your weight and tells you how much water you should be drinking a day. It gives you little trophies if you drink for 7, 14 days straight. So I tried it today, with my weight it told me to drink about 9. So I filled a water bottle up and drank away. On the app you tap a table when you have drank a glass and a glass pops up, its pretty cool. So I drank about 10 8oz glasses. Pretty sure I went to the bathroom about 100 times! ha ha. But I felt really good! So I am going try my hardest to just drink water, and lemonade when we are at restaurants.

Today wasn't very eventful, just more packing. I packed almost all of kash's room. I left him a few books, a truck and his kitchen stuff. I thought packing all of his toys away would make him freak out, but no, he actually wanted to help me pack it all up! And he points to the boxes and says "new house". He's so cute!

Tyler worked almost all day yesterday, from noon to 9. So we didn't get to see him much. But we are very happy he's making money and working hard for us! I have noticed a change since we had our talk. He is being much more calm and nice to me. I am SO happy about that. Now all I have to do is remember what I need to do.

I am trying so hard to not yell at kash, and say things nicely to give him a chance. Why won't he listen? I mean, I know he's two, but he should listen to something. It's like he has no clue what I am asking him to do and it makes me very frustrated. I can't ask him to do anything anymore. And he seems so whiny lately and won''t use his words when he needs something. I have a very short fuse though. I am trying. I just hope he will listen some day..

Roree has decided to chew on every little thing she can get her paws on. It's driving me nuts! We try not to leave stuff in her reach, but when you have a two year old that doesn't clean up, things get chewed on. Things I don't want to get chewed on! She needs to learn to listen too!

So many things are overwhelming me that make me so cranky and irritable. Money, small house, heating bill, puppy, two year old, cleaning, packing and stuck in a house all day!

Is it Feb 18th yet?

see you tomorrow :)

No comments:

Post a Comment