Day Twelve
For the past year or so I've been watching this guy/family on YouTube. This family does an every day vlog(video blog), I LOVE them. I love watching other peoples lives. They have been doing an every day vlog for just over 2 years now. That's what he does as his job. YouTube pays him for vlogging and other things. He is such a good dad, he has such a good relationship with his wife and they are just a good all around family. I just recently watched one of his vlogs. He watches Dave Ramsey(a financial guy)and they just recently became debt free other than their house. They got to call into Dave's show and tell him their story. They told him how they have paid off 195,000 in four years through Dave's program and one other program. I think that is SO inspirational! We don't have that much debt, but we DO have it. I am so amazed that they paid that much off! They are such a good family, they really deserve it. And they talk about not buying things unless they DO have the money all the time.
If you want to watch any of his videos, just search shaytards on YouTube. I love watching him everyday, they're such a funny family!
We got to meet my parents in provo for lunch today. I am SO happy I got to see them! They make me SO happy!
It's about time for me to lose weight. I am done with the baby pouch here. I wish it would just fall off, I can dream. I am trying to eat healthy, but I have yet to exercise. Why is it so hard? I need a buddy, a gym buddy! Boo!
Someday I'll look the way I want ,I hope...
No comments:
Post a Comment