Day Fourteen
School seems much harder now. I don't have anyone close that can help me. Currently I am doing financial literacy on the computer. They call it "real world math", which is true, but I just use a calculator for the stuff its asking me to do in my head! I'm doing okay with it. I just need to remember to bring paper and a pencil so I can do math on paper. I've noticed I can't focus for very long. I feel like I'm looking around a lot or just kind of sitting there. And I can't seem to stay focused on what I'm trying to read when someone else is talking. This makes school VERY frustrating!
I've really been down lately. I'm having such a hard time parenting. I don't understand why I act the way I act. I'm always guilty for yelling or getting so mad at Kash that he runs away from me and screams "NO!" I just feel like he'd be better off somewhere else? I'm really not happy with myself. I don't want to be "me" anymore. I hate "me". My next therapy appointment is next Thursday, hopefully she will help me. I need a few days off. I need something. I need to FEEL better. Feb 18th can't come any sooner.
No comments:
Post a Comment