Day Six
Tyler and I both had the day off today, which was great! It kind of got off to a bad start. We had a little argument this morning, about something tiny and dumb. But we fixed it. We had some fun, played around and were silly. We like tickling each other and running around the house being random. Kash loves it, he thinks its the funniest thing when daddy's chasing mommy and mommy's screaming. He just follows, and screams/laughs along with us. I love being silly with tyler. I love seeing that side of him. He can be such a goofball, and I'm pretty sure no one has seen that side but me.
Grandpa called me in the morning, letting me know someone wants the house, and wants to come see it. So we got out butts in gear and cleaned the house SUPER good, well minus boxes and garbage.
We got to play outside, kash loves being outside even if his little fingers might just freeze off. I took some pictures, but I'm pretty sure I packed my camera cord for the computer, so you'll just have to wait :)
We had a pretty good, relaxing day. After the people came to see the house, it felt more real that we are actually moving, and we CANNOT wait! I am so excited to have a room for sewing! I am going to be making LOTS of stuff, including my own swim suit this summer, one that will actually fit!
I wonder how many people are actually reading my posts? I hope you all enjoy, whoever you are..
Till next time...
Me Me ME!
ReplyDeleteI'm reading, I'm reading!!!
ReplyDelete