Day Eight
Another day off for us today. We had a pretty good day, minus one fight. We had just got back from getting breakfast at Mcdonald's and it was super expensive for breakfast(11$) and I wasn't able to get a hash brown because we didn't have enough cash. I was pretty frustrated. And it showed. So Tyler asked, why are you so grumpy?
Now before I go on, I am going to let you know about a few other things that were making me irritated. 1-Last night was hell. Kash got out of his crib only about a million times, and he didn't end up going to bed till around 11 or so. I thought hey, he went to bed pretty late we'll probably get to sleep in, WRONG! He woke up at 7am, yes SEVEN O'FREAKING CLOCK! So I am tired and irritable. Tyler was nice enough to let me sleep in, but he wasn't nice enough to shut the door. So kash and roree were running around barking and screaming while I TRIED to get some sleep. Then the whole expensive breakfast thing.
So to answer Tyler's questions I started out by saying I really wanted a hash brown and it was SO freaking expensive! Before I could say any of those others things I just told you, He said so you're mad because you didn't get a hash brown?(raising his voice just slightly) I (voice raised slightly more than his) really wanted one and-He interrupts with, why don't you just go back to bed! So taking his offer seriously I head back to the room, slamming the door. After a few minutes he comes in(with my food) puts it on the bed and says, don't let you're expensive food go to waste. I set it on the floor. He yells don't put it on the floor where roree can get it! Coming back and now throwing the food on me. So by this point I'm upset. He's being rude, he didn't let me even speak really. He keeps coming back into the room and opening the door telling me to keep it open. By this point I'm done. So I head to the bathroom where I can lock the door. Now he proceeds to tell me something that he SHOULD NOT EVER SAY. EVER. I am going to tell you, but I need to let you know. I have cut before. I used to cut A LOT. I have been better, but there are times here and there where I feel I NEED to. He knows I keep a razor in the bathroom. But he doesn't know that's not why I am going in there. This is what he says as I walk to the bathroom, MAKE IT DEEP! Okay, I have seriously told him about a thousand times 1-not to swear at me when he is mad and 2-not to say things he will regret when he is mad. There is NO, ABSOLUTELY NO excuse for it! But he never seems to think clearly when he is mad. Anyway, it was said. I cried. He was rude for another hour or so. I finally came to him, he felt like he didn't do anything wrong. I cried and expressed how I felt. Then went back to the bed and cried some more. after a few minutes, he came in, cuddled up to me, said he was sorry and asked if I would forgive him. Yes I can forgive him for saying it, but it will take a long time before I FORGET that he DID say it. Lesson-Never say ANYTHING you don't mean or will regret to someone you love, EVEN if you're mad. It will ALWAYS hurt them.
That took up about all of our morning. We ate lunch, then did a little grocery shopping for milk,eggs and tonight's dinner. Came home put kash down for a nap and relaxed.
When kash woke up I took apart his bed and just put his mattress on his floor, he thought it was the COOLEST thing. He was jumping all over on it.
Now while I was taking down kash's bed I noticed that roree had pooped on his floor, so I got some toilet paper and went to flush it, as I was flushing the toilet my phone fell out of my hoodie front pocket and landed on the floor face down. I knew the screen was doing to be broken, whenever it lands like that there's no chance it'll be okay. I picked it up, and sure enough, CRACKED! OHMYFREAKINGMOTHEROFPEARL! I just bought this phone last august. UGH! I am so upset. But I am trying to stay positive about it. My phone still works, it's just annoying. I hate having such a nice phone,that's when everything bad happens to it. SO for those of you counting that is TWO phones I have broken since we got them in May 2009. Oh well what can ya do.
That's pretty much how our day went. Tyler isn't very happy that I am posting about our little fight, but I KNOW he didn't mean it when he said that to me, I know he only says mean things when he is mad, because he doesn't think and hasn't quite figured out how to calm himself down. I love him very much and we are BOTH working on our flaws. This does NOT change how I feel about him.
Anywhoozules :) I am surprised I still have stuff to talk about and that you're STILL reading! Thanks guys!
I'm sorry about your day shannon! relationships are hard and everyone says things that they dont mean. even nick does it to me from time to time. our men love us, the loved us enough to want to spend the rest of their lives with us. that means a little something. :) everyday is a new day, keep your head up.
ReplyDeleteThanks! I'm glad I have you as a friend!
ReplyDelete