Day Sixteen
We started day one of our new schedule and house rules. I showed them to Kash first thing in the morning, he wasn't too happy to listen. Our schedule will be very good now that I'll be home all day with him. It even includes family time and Kash and mama time in the morning. I am so excited to see if this will change his naughty behavior(it's mostly because I think he gets bored.) So now we have a set schedule and things planned out to do together.
So overall our day was good. We played together, worked out together and only had two time outs!
We headed over to our grandparents again for dinner and fun. Kash got to play and mama got to play Wii again with Boone. Boone is such a funny kid. I'm constantly laughing at the things he says.
While we are playing Wii, I usually sing what I say. He laughs when I sing, then says I'm gonna start singing what I say too! Ha ha. I had a good time while I was there.
Bowling is tonight, and we are usually there, but tonight Kash wanted to "watch dradone" And I asked him about a hundred times if he was sure he wanted to leave bowling and go home(I didn't want to get halfway home and him freak out that we actually left bowling) and he told me yes. So we are at home, watching dragon and hipuup.
I'm feeling pretty good. Tyler and I still need to talk more extensively about our plan to better ourselves, but he seems willing so that makes me feel good.
We also have plans with Ted and Tina on sat for dinner and games! I am super excited!
No comments:
Post a Comment