Day fifteen
A struggle to keep things happy. Tyler and I had a pretty bad fight today. We almost gave up. I can't imagine my life without him. I would be lost(wandering around like a lost little puppy, I'd say).
Our fights usually start over the littlest things, all because one of us holds it in till we literally explode. It was very hard today. We BOTH have things we need to fix, to better ourselves and our relationship. And I know we both know that, its just getting there and not giving up that is hard. I am so lucky to have so many people in my life to give me perspective and advice, without just telling me to give up because it got hard.
My mom, for one, is THE best at helping me. She always knows exactly what to say to help me. As I was just laying down to sleep my emotions away, she called. That's why she's the best. She called to ask me a question, little did she know I NEEDED her right then and there. She asked me how I was, I replied "right now, not so good", and she listened and gave great input. I love her.
My best friend Angela. Even if she doesn't really know how marriage works, she's such a big help. She's such a GREAT friend. She's ALWAYS there when I need her. And I know that she'll ALWAYS help, even if its just listening.
My grandma Karen. I text her today to see if she could take Kash while I slept for a bit. She came right over, no questions asked. I am so grateful I have them close.
My aunt Jenn, who has almost the exact same issues as me. Luckily she came to price today, and got to help me. She came over and I talked, her letting me know she has gone through or is going through the same things. She KNOWS what I am dealing with. She took me back to my grandparents, where I got to take my mind off things and have a great time.
I know there are lots of you that are willing to help me. Those are just the few that helped me today.
While Tyler was at work, one of his friends(that used to work with him) called him. Ted told Tyler how his wife(Tina) was upset. Tina told Ted that she had been reading my blog and would really like to help, she mentioned us hanging out with them, they being able to watch Kash, and even wanting to be my workout buddy. I truly needed to hear this today. I now have a friend. I am so excited to start building a bond with them, they are such a nice couple(they even let us come trick or treating with them last year). Thank you SO much Tina, I look forward to our fun together.
The night ended well. We have a plan set in place, I made house rules and daily schedule chart.
I even got to play super mario brothers on the Wii with Boone tonight.
Thank you ALL for the support. I love each and every one of you!
No comments:
Post a Comment