Day Twenty Six
My parents informed us that we are going to Hawaii, AGAIN!!!! We are so excited! We will be going March of 2012. We loved Hawaii when we went in 2009. Kash was almost a year old, this time he'll be 3. Maybe he'll be able to remember a little bit of it? That was our exciting news.
Last night Kash had a hard time going to bed, he didn't end up falling asleep until about 10:30pm(normal bedtime is 8:30pm) So you'd think he'd sleep in a little. Nope he woke up at 6:30AM, came into our room and said "eat bretisk" Tyler was up getting ready for work, so he put him back in bed. Kash cried, screamed and told daddy he wanted to lay in daddy's bed. He laid down with me, Tyler left and I fell asleep. I woke up to him getting out of the bed. It was still only 7:30, I decided to get him cereal, turn on a movie and go back to bed for an hour.(he knows to yell "all done" and I come get him and stay awake.)
He did take a nap though, that gives us about 2 hours or more of quiet-do whatever we want-without having to cater to Kash time.
We even went to the park to play!
Today I didn't say one bad thing about myself.
No comments:
Post a Comment