Day Twenty Four
I woke up determined to be a better mom. I fed Kash breakfast, got him dressed then looked on the computer for toddler activities. I found one that said to take old newspaper, crumble it into balls and play basketball with it. So we did that. Kash LOVED it. We played that for at least half an hour. Then I found one that talked about doing a obstacle course(it's the only time kids could climb on furniture they wouldn't be able to otherwise) I just had him follow me, we did things like climb on top of the coffee tables, jump over a truck, lay on his bed, go under the coffee tables, etc. He thought it was the coolest thing. Then I told him it was his turn and that I would follow him. He took us across the coffee tables and riding on his little rocker, back and forth. The next activity was making a fort. I took a sheet and put it over a few things in the living room, I showed him how you play under it. He thought it was okay, he wasn't really sure of it. I took some of the crumpled paper, put in on top of the sheet, then hit underneath the sheet and watched the paper fly into the air. He LOVED that! He did that about a hundred times!
We had another healthy lunch(turkey sandwich on wheat bread w/lettuce, an apple and juice) Kash didn't take a nap(which I am seriously not liking) He got to come back out of his room at 2:30(seriously?)
Today was overall a good day. Tyler got off early, we made spaghetti for dinner, and then Kash decided it was time to be naughty.
He's such a cute boy, he'll talk about things we didn't even know he knew. He'll repeat everything we say, he says thank you and you're welcome without being told. I love him so much. Last night I wasn't doing so well and I went into his room, laid with him and just stared at him while I cried. Some days are so hard and I have a VERY hard time remembering he NEEDS me. I kissed him, and whispered "I love you" in his ear and he whispered it back, while he was still sleeping!
I've been trying to find ways to make money while blogging. But I either have to write reviews or have a blog they are looking for. I thought I would be great for the job, and I applied to suite101, but they denied me. I guess I'll just keep trying. It would be a good job for me since I am home all day.
Today I am proud that I played with Kash for a whole hour this morning and that we took a walk as a family.
You're an amazing mom Shan, great job. I'm stealing some of your ideas to use with the kids we have here :)
ReplyDelete