I've decided I would love to look back at my year through my blog. So I am going to write every day. The. Whole. Year. Hopefully I can follow through.
Day one.
I love my job. It's almost my favorite part of the day. I am a dog bather for a lady that owns her own grooming shop. I love every minute of it. It's such hard work that I know I will become stronger. I'm doing something constantly so I don't get bored. And I don't have to talk to people or even interact with them(other than my three co-workers). I am so worn out by the time I get home, but I'm happy. I have decided my calling in life is becoming a groomer. It's really hard work, but it's fun and I get to see cute dogs all day long. And I've made a friend. Well a work friend.
On a home note, Kash and Roree keep Tyler and I very, very busy. They both run around the house, Roree barking and Kash screaming. Most days he kicks her or finds a toy to do something to her with. Kash has learned to climb all the way out of his crib at nap time, that's making us super happy. I'm about ready to throw all his toys away if he doesn't clean them up when I ask. He's really showing us how defiant he can be. It's a fun process.
Tyler and I are doing great. We have so much fun together. We are planning a trip in august, probably to goblin valley or something. He's such a great guy. And an even better daddy. I love him more and more each day.
Well Kash is now laying on Roree so I better go.
Talk to you tomorrow!
Shan
No comments:
Post a Comment